The calendar below indicates when the cottage may be available. Booked slots are shown in red, available slots (at this time) are in green, and provisional bookings shown in amber. Please contact us to double check in case of last minute availability. If you would like to book the cottage please double check availability with us either by phone or e-mail and we will provisionally hold the booking for you for 7 days.
Bookings will only be witheld upon receipt of the completed booking form accompanied by a non refundable deposit paymeny which can be made by internet bank transfer to cover 50% of the fee. If your booking is a month or less from the date of booking the full balance will be required at time of booking, otherwise the balance will be due 4 weeks before the date of the holiday.
A separate cheque for £50 should also be submitted at the time of booking which will not be cashed as long as the property is left as found. (Cheques should be made payable to K. Bradshaw). Many thanks.
Off season, between November to March, weekend lets of 3 nights duration may be available by prior agreement. Dates over the Christmas and New-Year breaks may also be negotiable, although stays of a minimum of one week will apply over this period. For general queries please contact us. All lets are subject to our term and conditions which can be viewed below.
A 15% discount is available to all serving police and military personnel from September through to June (not including the two weeks over the Easter Holidays). Proof of ID must accompany your booking form in order to qualify. For Further information please contact Kathy on 07540 307677. Many thanks.
Terms and Conditions
- Provisional booking will be held for 7 days only, pending receipt of a 50% deposit and a completed booking form.
- The booking form is to be returned with a non refundable deposit payment via bank transfer for 50% of the total cost. A payment to cover the remaining balance will be due 4 weeks prior to the holiday date. In addition a seperate £50 security deposit should also be posted at the time the balance payment is made, which will not be cashed as long as the property has been left as found.
- Bookings will usually be from Saturday to Saturday, with entry to the property from 4p.m. Check out on your day of departure should be by 10a.m.
- Pets may only be brought by prior agreement with the owners. Generally no more than 2 well behaved dogs will be permitted. These are not allowed to be left unattended in the property, apart from in the kitchen/utility room, or allowed upstairs, in the bedrooms or on any of the furniture. An additional payment of £10 per dog will be required for additional additional cleaning costs.
- We'd be happy to provide you with any basic groceries in advance as long as you let us have your shopping list at least one week before you get here. All such items will need to be paid for on arrival.
- Reasonable use of the laundry facilities within the cottage is included in the rental charge. No one should use them however without first reading the operating instructions.
- The two cordless telephones in the house can be used for UK calls, but all calls will need to be paid for at a rate of 10p per minute. An honesty box is provided.
- In order to maintain a high standard of maintenance and quality for all our guests, the cottage and its contents should be left clean and tidy, with everything put back as it was found on arrival. If the property is not left as found additional cleaning costs will be charged for.
- We maintain a full contents inventory and would appreciate it if you let us know as soon as possible, and before you leave, about any damage or breakages. Any damages should be paid for.
- We cannot take more guests than six plus one baby under the age of 2 years old. We need to know and agree before you get here if there have been any changes to the details stated on your booking form.
- Should the accommodation not be available due to circumstances beyond our control we will not be liable but all monies would be refunded.
- For the comfort of our guests, we operate a NO SMOKING policy within Fois a Chridhe.
- We reserve the right to make changes to and correct errors in advertised prices and other information at any time before your holiday is confirmed. We also reserve the right to refuse accommodation.Towels and bedding
We supply duvets and pillows filled with low allergy (manmade fibres) rather than feathers. The double beds are 4’6”, but have King size duvets and the single beds in the upstairs bedroom are 2’6”. The booking fee includes the provision of high quality duvet covers, sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea towels. Bedding for the travel cot can also be provided if required. (This is always pre-laundered in non-biological washing powder and sensitive fabric softener).